Short presentation of the International Business Studies program
The program provides students with a comprehensive understanding of the complexity of international business. Students are supported in acquiring all the necessary skills required to succeed in an international environment. Special attention is given to the variety of approaches that firms choose to adapt their international operations due to the diversity of laws, business practices, and cultures across the globe.
- Information session for the Master in International Business Studies on 12.01.2016 at 16:45 in 0.423.
- Please use the Online Application Portal campo for master’s degree course for your application.
- Opening of Online Application Tool: as of April each year.
- Application deadline is May 31st each year.
- Start of the program: October each year.
The emphasis is on increasing the students’ capacity to understand and analyze foreign operation modes and to make decisions related to foreign market entry and management strategies. The students develop essential communication and intercultural skills. Students have the opportunity to earn credits at one of our partner universities worldwide. The program includes company visits as well as lectures and workshops with executives from leading companies. The wide variety of business language courses complete the international focus of the program and prepare students for their career in an international setting.
Master of International Business Studies Alumni started working after completion of their studies in highly reputated companies, such as:
- Bosch Rexrodt AG
- GfK Group
- Remondis International
- Roedl & Partner
- Roland Berger
- … and many more.
The program is designed for outstanding and motivated students who have successfully completed:
- a bachelor’s degree in International Business, Business Administration, Management or a related subject, or
- a bachelor’s degree in another field, but with sufficient knowledge of international business
The program is designed to give students a deep insight and profound knowledge in the field of International Business and enables them to act independently in a global business setting. The Master in International Business Studies qualifies students to work in companies, institutions or associations operating internationally. The program also prepares students for future research work in the field of International Business.